Tuesday, June 16, 2015

God's Timing is Perfect ...

It is not a secret that our hearts are often found longing for "home" ... that home being both Venezuela and Colombia.
Yet, at the same time, we knew that the Lord alone would open up the way for us to go "home" when it was His timing ... His will. And so, we continued to pray and wait patiently in the Lord.

As we waited, one day ... the Lord answered our prayers ... and 4 months later ... we were boarding our flight "home"!!!

It will be impossible to blog about everything on our 5 month trip, especially not knowing how much or how little internet access we have along the way ... but I will do my best when I can.

One of the many little things that we were waiting on the Lord ... for before we traveled was to have someone to leave in our home. The Lord answered and sent us Yosel, a young Venezuelan brother who arrived in Brisbane to study English, just 2 weeks before we left. [ It is amazing how the Lord works!!! Yosel had been in contact with a couple of Australian brothers about a year ago, telling of his desire to go to Australia to study English. These brothers passed Yosel's email on to Willians and I believe they were in contact but that was it, until Yosel wrote again in recent times telling of his coming to Brisbane! And not only that ... but what was weighing heavy on our hearts with our being away was help with the Spanish work and Spanish gospel meeting held fortnightly in Brisbane. The Lord sent Yosel!!! We are so glad that the Lord answered our prayers and sent Yosel, our new son!! ]

{just on a different note, since being away, my brother has been over home a couple of times ... he tells us ... "wow!!! he's never seen our home so clean and tidy in his whole life as it is now ... that Yosel is there!!! ... I could say I don't know what to think ... but no, let's say the truth ... I'm so glad that the Lord has sent Yosel along}

No comments:

Post a Comment