Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Just thinking ...

6d9489d568d569217c9b8cbc740b51d6
I have just stumbled across this little quote ...
it does but at the same time does not make sense ... as mad as that might be!!!
Right now, one day seems to end very quickly and the next one starts even quicker ... and all the while not everything gets done!!!
Which is probably why this quote caught my eye!
Very often, once the kids are in bed, then it's "my" time (or "our" time) to catch up on things that need to be done, sometimes ironing, just washing dinner dishes ... something, anything ... so often nowdays, I feel that time runs out ... before getting everything done! My dear husband tells me to leave things and go to bed as I need my rest ... I, naturally, tend more to race around like mad and quickly do yet another thing before going to bed!!! It's hard to just walk away from things and go to bed!!! Organization, tidiness, decluttering are often things that do not come naturally to me, when life is so busy ... I am a person of great "intentions" ... I meant to do this, to call someone, to email them, and so the list goes on.
Hence, my trying to do everything as when I do bits of organization, tidying up, decluttering ... it gives such a freeing feeling ... with new energies to go on and at the same time, to take time off the never ending tasks, to enjoy more precious moments with my children.
(this probably makes no sense ... right now is one of those moments when I need to go to bed ... but am off to wash the dishes, shower, ... ... , just the same, it is written ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment