Wednesday, July 20, 2011

thanking you for your patience!!!

I am so happy ...

my blog wasn't wanting to publish any posts ... got into settings changed some of them (and still none the wiser!!) but it now publishes posts!!!
Come back in a couple of days ... and you'll hopefully find more pics of what's been going on in our little back yard!!!

Right now ... it's off to finish some jelly slice for supper after the meeting tonight (as well as check that our tea cake is still safe from T ... who badly wants a bite, but for now he's happy with the few knife cuts he managed to sneak in!!!) The cake is also for supper!!!

AND ... more importantly ... boys to bath ... and dinner to get ready ... all in about half an hour!!!

Just let me think ... um ... how was it that I changed into "supermum" that some foolishly think I am!!! Maybe with a quick prayer and a march to my step!!!!

Love to you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment